- July 21 - July 23
6:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Our Team Camp offers High School teams the chance to learn new skills, team offensive/defensive systems, and a unique opportunity to train together in preparation for the upcoming season. The camp will focus on individual skills as well as team drills.
We are accepting freshman, JV, and varsity teams with a minimum of eight players per team. There are a limited number of spaces available so be sure to send in your deposits early. All teams are required to have a coach/chaperone with them during the day as well as in the dorms at night if they are overnight campers.
- Check-in for the Team Camp runs from 4:00-6:00pm on July 21. Camp ends at noon on July 23.
- Commuting campers need to be picked up at 9:00pm on July 21 & 22 and dropped off between 8:30-9:00am on July 22 & 23.
- Check-out for all campers will be at 12:00pm on July 23 at the dorm.
Overnight Camper Meals
- All meals will be provided while at camp starting with breakfast on July 22.
Commuting Camper Meals
- Campers should eat dinner prior to arriving on July 21 as well as breakfast on July 22 and July 23. We will provide lunch and dinner on July 22.
**All teams get one free coach. Additional coaches will be charged $115 for room and meals.
Venue: O'Keefe Gymnasium